1. The Top 120 Binaural ASMR Triggers
Heather Feather ASMR has made a comprehensive video featuring all of the most loved triggers from her channel. There are a TON of varying triggers and your favorite might have made the list or you perhaps you can discover a new favorite.
2. TWINtastic ASMR ~ Close Up Ear Nomming, Whispers & Kisses
Two is always better than one, right? TheOneLilium ASMR uses her expert abilities and creative editing of ear to ear sounds to present a video that is sure to give you plenty of tingles.
3. ~Super cozy ASMR~ Rain And Charcoal Sounds *Softly Spoken* For Relaxation
Rain sounds are a fantastic tingle trigger. This video features rain sounds, soft spoken words, and the sounds of a charcoal pencil – all for relaxation and plenty of tingles.
4. Soft/Slow Breathing, SkSkSk, Kissing (No Talking)
Sometimes talking, even whispering or soft-spoken ASMR voices just aren’t creating tingle. This video, with soft breathing and mouth sounds just might do the trick.
5. ASMR Binaural Concentrated Fast Tapping and Ramble
Tapping is an extremely popular ASMR trigger. With lots of fast tapping on a variety of surfaces like fabric covered book, shaker, bamboo cutting board, cups of kinetic sand, and more, this video provides a great range of tapping sounds. Whispering and soft-speaking are a nice addition.